Grated yam steamed white fish
・Serving size：1 person
・Preparation time：30 minutes
70g white fish (whiptail without bones)
1 piece seaweed
50g Chinese yam
3g beet sugar
5g light soy sauce
1. Put hot warter on white fish quickly and remove the smell. Grate Chinese yam.
Put pumpkin in full water and boil it.
2. Flour salt on fish and leave for a while, put on seaweed and steam on high heat for approx 10 minutes.
3. Once cooked fish, put grated Chinese yam and steam further for 5 minutes.
4. Pull broth in another pan and cook it.
Once boiled, turn off the heat, put starch with water, turn on the heat after mixing well, and let it thicken.
5. Put pumpkin on steamed 3., add paste 4. and flour onion.
Please melt starch with the same amount of water.