・Serving size：1 person
・Preparation time：30 minutes
50g halal certified chicken thigh
●2g regular soy sauce
●2g grated ginger
5g canola oil
1g dried cloud ear mushroom
15g egg plant
25g bamboo shoot in spring water
3g canola oil
★10g regular soy sauce
1. Cut meat into bite size pieces, dip in seasoners （●） and leave for approx 10 minutes.
2. Cut all of vegetables in cubes.
3. Coat meat with starch and fry in 170℃ oil for approx 3 minutes.
4. Put oil in a fry pan and cook vegetables 2..
5. Add fried meat and mixed seasoners （★） and ready to serve.
If parboil vegetable, raise calorie, recommended to cook.
Instead of chicken, you can cook by white-fleshed fish likewise.