Sweet potato oshiruko
Serving size :4 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
200 g sweet potato
300 cc milk
40 g sugar
1 small spoon sesame oil
2 piece of cut rice cake
A pinch of black sesame
1. Cut rice cake in half and bake until golden in the oven.
2. Peel sweet potato and cut into 1cm dice size pieces.
3. Put 2., milk and sugar into a pan on medium heat, once boiled, boil on low heat for approx 10 minutes.
4. When sweet potato gets soften, mash by a masher, add sesame oil and mix the whole and remove from the heat.
5. Put 1. in a dish, 4. and flour black sesame.
We arranged Oshiruko, which is one of Japanese representative sweets.