Ball of pumpkin and sweet potato
・Serving size：1 person
・Preparation time：20 minutes
30g sweet potato
10g fresh cream
15g cream cheese
A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Heat up sweet potato and pumpkin, when they are softened, puree them.
2. Put fresh creem in 1. and mix them.
3. Add walnut, raisin and cream cheese and mix roughly.
4. Make balls and arrange the shapes.
5. Arrage the taste by salt and pepper.
6. Cool them down in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
You can cook by using seasonal vegetables easily.
Please choose fresh creem and cream cheese excluding emulsifier.