・Serving size：1 person
・Preparation time：80 minutes
70g soft wheat flour (hard wheat flour)
1/3 small spoon salt
Proper amount (for sprinkle flour use) of soft wheat flour
2～3g dried bonito flakes (1 small baggage)
1 big spoon soysauce
1/2 small spoon beet sugar
Favorite meat, vegetable and tempura etc
*A big spoon: 15cc/15g
*A small spoon: 5cc/5g
1. Mix water and salt.
2. Add salted water by divided 1/3 by 1/3 into soft wheat flour (hard wheat flour) and mix in order to average water by hands. (Adjust quantity of water until the dough get softened such as earlap hardness.)
3. Put together, place your weight on it and kneat it. Or, once put together, put into a plastice bag and sten on it. (For 10-20 minutes)
4. When the surface get smooth, cover by plastic wrap and leave for 15 minutes.
5. Apply sprinkling wheat flour on a board and rolling pin, put rolled-up 4. on it, and extend crisscrossly by rolling pin.
6. Once extend to the thikness of 3mm, add sprinkling wheat flour, fold in three, and cut into 3-5mm width.
7. Loosen noodle and sprinkle flour. Boil in full hot water for 10-13 minutes, once float noodles, drain in a colander and wash well by water such as removing slimy parts.
8. Put dried bonito flakes, soysauce, sugar, pull boiled water, mix them and put udon.
9. Put topping and ready to serve.
・Although it is hard to make udon, please feel Japanese food culture.
・Although it is easy to kneat soft wheat flour, it would be al dente if you use hard wheat flour.