Sweet potato pound cake
・Serving size：Pound pan 18cm
・Preparation time：70 minutes
300g sweet potato
100g soft wheat flour
5g baking powder
100g salt free butter
Proper amount of salt free butter (Apply for a pound pan)
1 Pre-heat at 180℃ in the oven.
2. Sift soft wheat flour and baking powder.
3. Boil sweet potato, once it get soften, mash and process to a paste.
4. Melt butter, add sugar and egg for some time divided into several times and mix all.
5. Mix 2. for some time divided into a few times.
6. Add 3. to 5. and mix them.
7. Put butter on a pan and pull 6., punch out of the air and bake at 180℃ in the oven for approx 40 minutes.