Bonito garlic steak
Serving size: 1 person
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Calorie: 374 kcal
70g bonito (A bar for sashimi)
1 piece garlic
A big spoon say sause
A small spoon beet sugar
A pinch of salt
A pinch of black pepper
2 big spoons olive oil
A proper amount of cherri tomatos
A proper amount of onions
A proper amount of baby leaves
*1 big spoon: 15cc, 1 small spoon: 5cc
1. Flour salt and black pepper.
2. Put sliced pieces of garlic and olive oil into a pan and cook on low heat.
3. Take out garlic when it gets brown.
4. Put bonito, cook until the surface is browned and take out.
5. Put soy sause and beet sugar into a pan and lightly boil.
6. Cut bonito into 2cm slices and put sause described in 5.
7. Serve vegetable cut into easy-to-eat size pieces and garlic.
Please adjust to cook to desired doneness for bonito.