・Serving size：2 people
・Preparation time：20 minutes
＜Ingredient ＆ Amount＞
・1 cotton tofu (approx 300-350g)
・2 big spoon soy sauce
・Proper amount of grated garlic
・Proper amount of starch
*1 big spoon: 15cc
1. Cover tofu with kitchen paper and put into a heat-resistant container, and drain water off by making it warm at 500w for 4 minutes (or, at 600w for 3 minutes).
2. Put 1. into a bowl, add soy sauce and grated garlic, knead by hand and arrange the taste.
3. Add starch and knead till it gets sticky.
4. Tear a piece at the size as you like, with hands and drop into heated oil.
5. Fry until it gets brown and ready to serve.
Recommended for vegetarian or vegan people who cannot eat meat.