Homemade ham of chicken breast
・Serving size：1 person
・300g halal certified chicken breast
・3g salt （At 1% of meat）
・3g sugar （At 1% of meat）
1. Remove chicken skin. Put notches and open them.
2. Put chicken, salt and sugar into a bag with a zipper and knead them well.
3. Remove air and put it into a refrigerator for 24 hours.
4. Put chicken on a bigger-size of plastic wrap and roll up into a tube by its plastic wrap.
Twist left and right ends such as a candy, and tie them by rubber bands.
5. Heat hot water in a big pan, and before boiling, put 4. and boil for 30 minutes.
Once it boils, remove 4., and cut it after it get cool down.
・Since the commercially available ham is originally from pork, Muslims cannot eat it.
・You shall enjoy the different taste when you add black pepper or herb as you like.
Once you complete ham, you can also taste it deliciously, for salad topping or an ingredient for sandwich etc.